[asterisk-users] early media (video)

Fronc Hias fronc.hias at gmail.com
Wed May 7 02:16:50 CDT 2014

FYI: Joshua Colp already replied to my initial post of this message in
asterisk-app-dev.
he suggested to move it here (asterisk-users)

he so far stated, that early media/Video should theoretically work... but
probably no one tried this in recent times...

looking foreward to receive further information, thanks!