[asterisk-users] CDR billsec issue with calls forwarded through the Local channel

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Fri May 2 05:57:02 CDT 2014

A big correction to the above!

This 0 billsec entry happens when someone forwards a call from their phone
using an auto forward (which then uses a Local channel on the asterisk
server). The phone in question is a Snom.

If I use a Local channel in the dial plan, the entry has a the correct
billsec.

--

Ishfaq Malik
Department: VOIP Support