[asterisk-users] Reload problems with 1.8.27 and 11.9.0 - Someone else ?

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Thu May 1 11:08:56 CDT 2014

Le 01/05/2014 17:24, Eric Wieling a écrit :
> In my experience DNS issues will cause Asterisk to take a long time to reload and could stop Asterisk for working at all.
>
> List all the IPs of the box in /etc/hosts and make sure /etc/resolv.conf points to a working nameserver.  See if that helps at all.

As explained in one on my previous message, it's a bug, easily
reproducible: take a queues.conf (or sip.conf or iax.conf or
voicemail.conf or ...) like this (what is important is the #include):

[general]

persistentmembers=yes

#include local/queues.d/*.conf

Now modify one of the .conf file in directory local/queues.d and do a

CLI> module reload app_queue.so

you wil get

NOTICE[3346]: app_queue.c:6811 reload_queue_rules: queuerules.conf has
not changed since it was last loaded. Not taking any action.

despite the fact that modification was done in a .conf file. I took this
example as with module reload app_queue the above message appears. For
sip, iax, voicemail, aso there is no message, just "SIP reload" or ...

To make asterisk take the modification in account, you have to open
/etc/asterisk/[sip|iax|voicemail|queue|..].conf and save it without
making any change. After this the command will be execute. It you run it
a second time in a raw, you will see that the false behavior appears
again till you again open/save the original file.

--
Daniel