[asterisk-users] Asterisk 12.1.1 - Having trouble setting up PJSIP

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Mar 25 17:21:58 CDT 2014

Dan Cropp wrote:
> I am trying to make PJSIP work with my Cisco SPA504G phone. I have no
> problems making it work with the chan_sip driver.
>
> When I configure my phone, it indicates the contact was added
>
> -- Added contact 'sip:7001 at 192.168.9.142:5063' to AOR '7001' with
> expiration of 3600 seconds
>
> Phone shows green light for the line.
>
> I then attempt to dial extension 1 and Asterisk crashes. I’m not seeing
> anything in the messages log.
>
> I’m sure I’m doing something wrong, just not sure where to look or how
> to track down the problem.

It certainly shouldn't crash no matter what you do. Can you get a
backtrace[1] and file an issue[2] so we can take care of this? The
information you've provided in this email would also be useful. Thanks!

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace
[2] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira

--
Joshua Colp