[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.8.0 and 11.8.1

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Mar 24 18:58:28 CDT 2014

I have used every asterisk 11.8.X version.
Have not had an issue till 11.8.0 and 11.8.1
When I use ConfBridge I am attempting to put all
participants in MUTE mode and just one talker...

However, since 11.8.0 I am hearing feedback in the
announcement like the channel is not really muted.
I dropped back to 11.7.0 and I hear no feedback.

Has something changed - or - am I not correctly setting
up the confbridge? How do I tell whats up?

Thanks

Jerry