[asterisk-users] asteriskdocs.org says 3rd ed. is latest

Matt Behrens matt at zigg.com
Mon Mar 24 07:54:12 CDT 2014

I made myself look a little silly recently in a talk regarding asteriskdocs.org.  I didn’t realize the 4th ed. of the Definitive Guide was apparently actually out (http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920025894.do), because I went by asteriskdocs.org’s claim that it was being worked on in OFPS (now retired, apparently.)

Is the 4th ed. available to read online like the 3rd ed. was?  Is someone on this list able to update asteriskdocs.org with current info regardless?