[asterisk-users] Need more meetme users -- hitting some limit

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Fri Mar 21 19:13:08 CDT 2014

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014, Paul Belanger wrote:

> DAHDI has a pseudo channel limit of 512, somebody has already posted how
> to change it with modprode.

Not in this thread, but big thanks for the clue. Googling 'dahdi pseudo
channel limit modprobe' showed the secret sauce.

I can get 1,000 simultaneous callers in 100 meetmes with only an
occasional crackle -- way over my 500 target.

Since DAHDI has a default limit of 512 and I was peaking out at 312
callers in 100 meetmes, that implies each caller takes a DAHDI channel and
each meetme takes 2. Is that about right?

--
Thanks in advance,