[asterisk-users] Regarding SIP-T/SIP-I support in Asterisk.

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:47:02 CDT 2014

Thanks Amit,

I want following scenario.

INCOMINGCALL ---> MSC (SIP-T) ---->  PBX (Asterisk)

OUTGOINGCALL --->  PBX (Asterisk) (SIP) to (SIP-T) ---> Aircel MSC

I understood that via Dial-plan we can achieve and get extra parameters
values. But what about RTP fields as per my analysis ISUP packets are not
sending RTP/AVP they are sending multipart data.

please correct me if can achieve this functionality.

Thanks
Dhaval