[asterisk-users] Oddity with FFA

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Mar 10 23:27:36 CDT 2014

Hi Mike,

If the sending machine keeps trying it might be the call has been hung
up by asterisk before its own acknowledgement message has finished being
sent. There have been bugs like this in the past, and people can be
pretty casual about making changes which hang up aggressively. A FAX
system should really wait for the final DCN message before
disconnecting, to ensure both sides have seen what they need. Spandsp
does that, but I am not sure about FFA.

Regards,
Steve