[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11, CEL and ConfBridge recordings

Jairo jairomolinajr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 07:21:55 CST 2014

Thank you very much Rusty.

It really works. Even if ${MyCustomFileName} gets a different value when
the second participant enters the conference, the filename remains the name
defined when the first participant enters (because he started the
conference).

Another thing, if I need to know the time a conference ended should I use
CEL or is there another better approach?

Best.