[asterisk-users] Is this list dead? Or the project?

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Sun Mar 2 17:35:46 CST 2014

Hi,

I'm tinkering with Asterisk for * for about 12 years now and since about
10 years, it's my home PBX. I was off the list for something like 7
years - had other things to do.
But... I remember, then, sometimes came over 1000 mails in 24h. Now it's
hardly 50 new mails per week.
Is the list dead? Or is the project dead?
Or is nobody tinkering any more and everybody buying some turnkey-stuff?

Just wondering...

-S

--
 (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
 //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263