[asterisk-users] Popup URL for outgoing calls.

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Fri Jun 27 14:31:19 CDT 2014

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 5:57 AM, Inventions <research at businesstz.com> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to implement a popup URL native asterisk when
> making outbound call?
>
> For example, a user (A Part) dial from a softphone number 07112233, when a
> call is received (or even before) by B-Part, a CRM pops up with
> information for user 07112233 on A-Part computer. More less like incoming
> url popup on a queue.

No one is going to do the work for you. You'll have to do the
research. A good place to start is probably the sections in the
Asterisk Definitive Guide on Asterisk Gateway Interface and Asterisk
Manager Interface

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920025894.do

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager