[asterisk-users] Attack on Sip server.

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.in
Fri Jun 27 11:36:34 CDT 2014

I think your asterisk server is behind firewall or some sort of NAT where
the out to in packets are getting masqueraded with local or DMZ  IP of your
firewall / gateway box.

Fix this first to get fail2ban detect the correct public IP.

Otherwise fail2ban will ban your local GW IP due to which you won't be able
to access the box even from your local network for ssh.

Hope u know how to fix the firewall snat.

Mitul