[asterisk-users] Making sense of SDP for debugging of missing audio in SIP trunk

Andres andres at telesip.net
Fri Jun 20 13:48:29 CDT 2014

>> What can I deduce from this? Is there some configuration on my
>> asterisk that can be tweaked so the failing requests can be handled
>> properly?
>>

> Is there additional information needed to make sense of this scenario
I suggest you capture the audio stream with tcpdump.  You can then
convert the payload data to audio and verify with any program that plays
audio files if indeed your PBX is not sending audio.  My guess is it is
sending the audio just fine and the problem lies at the providers end.

--
Technical Support
http://www.cellroute.net