[asterisk-users] CDR custom variable on second call leg - via originate or .call file

Tiago Geada tiago.geada at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 05:39:25 CDT 2014

Hi,

Thank you for your explanation about channel halds .. These .call files are
always different from other calls.

Well I would like some custom var to have a piece of information while it
is queuing, and another piece of information, once answered in queue, thus
just before dialing to context outbound.

the outbound cdr bit, is fine. I'm now interested in the -
Context,Extension - or the ;1 half of the channel. Here I would like to set
remoteUid=bar but although the Set() is there and shown in verbosity, the
insert query doesn't take it in.

The CDR bit with remoteUid=foo is OK, the bit that should have
remoteUid=bar is not