[asterisk-users] Fwd: Asterisk 12.1.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 crashing

Gervasio Marchand Cassataro gmc at gmc.uy
Tue Jun 10 18:14:33 CDT 2014

Hi,

I'm writing b/c I'm having a crash that happens a lot... it happened
without better_backtraces and then I went ahead and recompiled with it.
Then it stopped until today.

You can see the crash data at http://pastebin.com/1vbrWepr (bt, bt full
and thread apply all bt)

The extensions.conf is something like this

[incoming]
exten => usnumber,1,GotoIf($["${CALLERID(num)}" =
"12223334444”]?validatepin,2)
exten => validatepin,2,DISA(9999,supercontext)

[supercontext]
exten => 9,1,Dial(PJSIP/line at somedevice)

The caller comes into incoming on the usnumber extension, the caller id
matches and then it does the DISA call validating the pin... I enter the
pin right, then dial 9 and that's when it crashes.

I'm about to install Asterisk 12.3 and see if it happens there too