[asterisk-users] iPhone TLS reg problem: FILE * open failed

Patrick Laimbock patrick at laimbock.com
Sun Jun 8 09:45:53 CDT 2014

On 06/08/14 16:32, Mehroz Ashraf wrote:
> Random guess:
>
> 1. Make sure you have enabled tls/ssl for that particular user/extension
>
> 2. Check the iphone date/time, should be within the certificate validation.

Thank you for you suggestions. The iPhone has the correct date & time
which is also within the date/time range of the client certificate. The
extension is TLS enabled. Using the same details on an Android phone
work fine.

I just tried another iPhone client called "Join" and, in spite of a
terrible interface, TLS registration works and TLS/SRTP calls work too.
Guess it's a problem in Linphone.

Cheers,
Patrick