[asterisk-users] Channel is answered by FXO card before callee answered the phone(pick up phone)

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:14:41 CDT 2014

Hello Experts.
Im working with Asterisk PBXand freeswitch PBX.
I have a challenge with FXO card in Asterisk and i could not solve it yet.
I hope you could guide me in this regards.
When i want route the call to FXO channels, Before the callee answer
the phone (pick up phone), The channel is answered with FXO card. How
can change this treat so that the callee dont answer the phone, the
channel dont answered with FXO card. I have this challenge with FXO
gateway too.
This challenge is more important when using callfile to generate call
using DAHDI/g0/
When using it,All attempts to generate call are answered in CDR
field(disposision=answered).

Im waiting for your replying and Thanks.
With Regards.Mojtaba