[asterisk-users] Get last dialed number in a context?

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Tue Jun 3 12:31:00 CDT 2014

On 06/03/2014 08:10 PM, Carlos Chavez wrote:
>     Why is the redial function on the phone not suitable for this? Why
> dial *123 when you can just hit redial on your phone?

None of my phones (and none that I know) has any "redial until you
actually get somebody"-function. It's only press the button and when
it's busy again, you have to again hang up and press the button again...

--
 (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
 //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263