[asterisk-users] Directory app not working with realtime

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Wed Jul 30 08:55:37 CDT 2014

All;

    I'm currently running Asterisk 1.8.15-cert7 and am using realtime to
store my voicemail configuration. The voicemail application works fine, but
the problem I have is that the 'Directory' app cannot find any entries
because there are no entries in the voicemail.conf file. When I add a
context and an extension entry in voicemail.conf, it works the way it
should. Is there something that I'm missing here? Any insight at all would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks;

John

Tech Support