[asterisk-users] Asterisk 12.4.0 not able to install pjsip

Sameer Rathod sameer at hostnsoft.com
Fri Jul 25 02:52:14 CDT 2014

after exporting ie

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig

This command  pkg-config --print-provides libpjproject shows

*libpjproject = 2.2.0*

and for pkg-config --list-all it gives

libedata-book-1.2           libedatabook - Backend library for evolution
address books
*libpjproject                libpjproject - Multimedia communication
library*
libstartup-notification-1.0 libstartup-notification - Startup notification
library
gnome-keybindings           gnome-keybindings - Keybindings configuration
for GNOME applications
gnome-default-applications  gnome-default-applications - Default GNOME
applications configuration

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 2:42 AM, Matthew Jordan <mjordan at digium.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 6:15 AM, Sameer Rathod <sameer at hostnsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I am using centos 6.4 and 6.5
>>
>> steps to install pjprojects is
>>
>> a) git clone https://github.com/asterisk/pjproject pjproject
>>

>> b) cd pjproject
>>
>> c) ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared --disable-sound --disable-resample --disable-video --disable-opencore-amr
>>
>> d) make dep
>>
>> e) make install
>>

>> f) ldconfig
>>
>> g) export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig
>>
>> h) cd ../..asterisk
>>
>> i) ./configure
>>

>> j) make menuselect
>>
>> In this it is showing XXX for pjlib
>>
>> Please let me know if any more information is needed
>>

> What is the output of "pkg-config --print-provides libpjproject"? For that
> matter, does "pkg-config --list-all" show libpjproject as a package?
>
> --
> Matthew Jordan
> Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager
> Check us out at: http://digium.com & http://asterisk.org