[asterisk-users] Asterisk 12.4.0 not able to install pjsip

Scott Griepentrog sgriepentrog at digium.com
Wed Jul 23 07:53:45 CDT 2014

​1) What platform are you on (i.e. Ubuntu/Centos/etc)

2) What steps did you take to install the PJSIP libraries?​

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 7:30 AM, Sameer Rathod <sameer at hostnsoft.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had tried all the steps which I used to inatall  Asterisk 12.3.2
>
> Pjsip in Asterisk 12.3.2 is working but in new release Asterisk 12.4.0 it
> is not working I am getting XXX in make menuselect resource_module. I tried
> all trouble shooting steps along with ldconfig etc.
>
> I think its a bug can any one help me on this ?
>
> --
> Regards
> Sameer Rathod
> 8109413462
>

> --

[image: Digium logo]
Scott Griepentrog
Digium, Inc · Software Developer
445 Jan Davis Drive NW · Huntsville, AL 35806 · US
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6239 · mobile: +1 317 507 4029
Check us out at: http://digium.com · http://asterisk.org