[asterisk-users] CDR(dst) not set in AEL macro

Rafael dos Santos Saraiva rafaelsnsa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:55:10 CDT 2014

Hi

Probably are this bug, my Asterisk version is 1.8.15.0(the version of
report is 1.8.15.1).

I see that the problem occurs when the call is answered, if busy, fail,
unanswered, the field dst is correct. I see too that when the problem
occurs the dcontext field is set as name of the macro(aparently, the return
in macro no works).

 I will go try with others versions and report the status.

Thank's.

Att,
*Rafael dos Santos Saraiva*
<http://br.linkedin.com/pub/rafael-saraiva/52/aab/230>