[asterisk-users] Extra REGISTER messages sent by Asterisk when subscribe for MWI is defined in zoiper

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 07:53:12 CDT 2014

Hello,

Thanks for your response, I actually verified that the Zoiper setting is
not the reason for Asterisk to start sending REGISTERs, it only looked like
it as I checked the Kamailio output before Asterisk sent the first REGISTER
to Kamailio, right after I had played with that setting. (sorry, my bad!)

However, _something_ is causing these REGISTERs, here's an example of a
REGISTER message sent from Asterisk to Kamailio:

REGISTER sip:testers.com SIP/2.0
        Via: SIP/2.0/UDP my_ip:5070;branch=z9hG4bK7477f754;rport
        Max-Forwards: 70