[asterisk-users] CDR(dst) not set in AEL macro

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Fri Jul 11 09:40:25 CDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 8:38 AM, Rafael dos Santos Saraiva <
rafaelsnsa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using a macro to dial in a AEL dialplan. The problem is the macro do
> not set the field  CDR(dst), showing only ~~s~~.
>
> I tried various configurations, but without solutions.

Please don't post new duplicate threads in such a short time span. You
posted this already yesterday. You'll have to be patient and wait for
someone to respond.

Thanks,

--

Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager445 Jan Davis Drive NW -