[asterisk-users] Need a developer to write me a patch

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Thu Jul 10 16:09:51 CDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 9:08 AM, CDR <venefax at gmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot wait for the regular bug-patch process to play out. I am
> considering  hiring a developer to fix bug 24015, and of course submit the
> patch for the bug. The issue is simple, the app Transfer does not transfer
> when using PJSIP.. I called Digium and they said that they do not do this
> kind of work.

The Asterisk users list is not intended for this sort of post. You can
post on the asterisk-biz list if you are posting a job offering or
looking for consultants.

Otherwise bug bounties are accommodated on the dev list:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Bug+Bounties

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager