[asterisk-users] chan_dahdi.conf sintax

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Tue Jul 8 11:29:34 CDT 2014

Hi All

This may be a silly question but...

I have this dahdi_genconf generated file:

; Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Fri Jul  4 22:05:29 2014
; If you edit this file and execute /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf again,
; your manual changes will be LOST.
; Dahdi Channels Configurations (chan_dahdi.conf)
;
; This is not intended to be a complete chan_dahdi.conf. Rather, it is intended
; to be #include-d by /etc/chan_dahdi.conf that will include the global settings
;

; Span 1: WCT1/0 "Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Card 0"
group=0,11
context=from-pstn
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = pri_cpe
channel => 1-15,17-31
context = default
group = 63

; Span 2: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM410P" (MASTER)
;;; line="32 WCTDM/0/0 FXSKS"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel => 32
callerid=
group=
context=default

;;; line="33 WCTDM/0/1 FXSKS"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel => 33
callerid=
group=
context=default

;;; line="34 WCTDM/0/2 FXSKS"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel => 34
callerid=
group=
context=default

;;; line="35 WCTDM/0/3 FXSKS"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel => 35
callerid=
group=
context=default

I can see, for instance, 5 "signalling=" lines.
How can I tell which signalling refer to which channel?

How chan_dadhi.conf groups the config options for each channel?
What indicates the end of the configuration of one dahdi channel and starts
another channel?

It is very confusing to me.

Reagards

Ethy