[asterisk-users] CDR dcontext not updated on FAILED and BUSY calls

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Mon Jul 7 08:58:35 CDT 2014

Hello;

    Check out this in cdr.conf. You may want to set it to yes. From cdr.conf.sample:

; In brief, this option controls the reporting of unanswered calls which only have an A

; party. Calls which get offered to an outgoing line, but are unanswered, are still

; logged, and that is the intended behaviour. (It also results in some B side CDRs being

; output, as they have the B side channel as their source channel, and no destination

; channel.)

;unanswered = no

Regards;

FSD