[asterisk-users] Webrtc Not acceptable here

Sameer Rathod sameer at hostnsoft.com
Thu Jul 3 08:50:14 CDT 2014

This one is not fully related but

with asteerisk 11.9.0 and webrtc sipml5 client

I am getting this on client side

   1. Failed to set remote offer sdp: Called with SDP without DTLS
   fingerprint. tsk_utils.js?svn=224:128
      1. tsk_utils_log_errortsk_utils.js?svn=224:128
      2. tmedia_session_jsep01.onSetRemoteDescriptionError
      tmedia_session_jsep.js?svn=224:644
      3. (anonymous function)tmedia_session_jsep.js?svn=224:789

   1. CreateAnswer can't be called before SetRemoteDescription.
   tsk_utils.js?svn=224:128
      1. tsk_utils_log_errortsk_utils.js?svn=224:128
      2. tmedia_session_jsep01.onCreateSdpError
      tmedia_session_jsep.js?svn=224:605
      3. (anonymous function)tmedia_session_jsep.js?svn=224:562

   1. This/PeerConnection is null: unexpected tsk_utils.js?svn=224:128
      1. tsk_utils_log_errortsk_utils.js?svn=224:128
      2. tmedia_session_jsep01.onIceCandidate
      tmedia_session_jsep.js?svn=224:677
      3. o_pc.onicecandidate

On the other side I had used blink as a second client

and enabled DTLS-SRTP setting

any idea why this happens??

--
Regards