[asterisk-users] Call rating software

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 04:45:51 CDT 2014

On Wednesday 02 Jul 2014, Sameer Rathod wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am facing issue in bypassing asterisk for audio call
> can anyone help in packet to packet bridging I had posted the logs in
> previous mail
> If required again then please let me know

Then why are you replying to a thread which, evidently from its subject line,
is about something else altogether?

Come back when you have learned some manners.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .