[asterisk-users] recording in mp3

andrew Colin andrew at vsave.co.za
Tue Jul 1 11:13:34 CDT 2014

Problem with this is client needs to listen to the call recordings and my interface will only display .wav or .mp3 so they will moan if they have to wait until the next day for today's recordings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

then at regular intervals eg every night at 01:00 i would start a script to convert the wav to mp3 and then delete the wav files.
it is really easy.