[asterisk-users] Asterisk 12 questions

Glen Millard glenmillard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 18:59:14 CST 2014

Looks like I figured It out!

A couple of things seemed to be getting in the way:
1. Old leftovers - I had a previous version of Asterisk kicking about. I
used the package manager and removed It.
2. Openssl-dev libraries. Learned that it's a dependency of chan_sip. I am
embarrassed to say that I did not know!

Now, I've a working version of Asterisk 12 with chan_sip .

Now - to decipher the AMI...

Glen

Sent from my Android - if my spelling, diction or grammar is poor, please
don't think that I am an idiot!