[asterisk-users] Asterisk 12 questions

Glen Millard glenmillard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 06:48:22 CST 2014

Hi. I'm attempting to compile Asterisk 12, but we want to use chan_sip
instead of pjsip.

I am missing something. I assumed that chan_sip was going to be added by
default. Apparently not. I saw it in the menuconfig. Dumb question, but
double xx beside It..does that mean not avail/not going to be installed?

Can someone point me in the proper direction? A specific area where I can
learn to build Asterisk 12 with chan_sip? I'm needing to use the chan_sip
for the time being until I can learn the new SIP stack.

Thanks - much appreciated!

Glen

Sent from my Android - if my spelling, diction or grammar is poor, please
don't think that I am an idiot!