[asterisk-users] B410P BRI card testing with patgen / pattest

Russ Meyerriecks rmeyerriecks at digium.com
Wed Jan 29 12:33:18 CST 2014

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Rodrigo Borges Pereira
<rodrigoborgespereira at gmail.com> wrote:

> (.Error 44119): Unexpected result, 255 != 0, 1 bytes since last error.

> Would this be the kind of output that matches a problem card or something
> may be wrong in my setup? I'm using DAHDI 2.8.0.1.

patlooptest works by sending an incremental sequence of bytes down the
transmit side (1,2,3,4,...). Then on the receive side, it watches for
the same sequence.

In this case, you aren't receiving any valid patterns.
It's likely a configuration error (unless the card is known bad). You
might try double checking your test procedure.

--
Russ Meyerriecks
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer