[asterisk-users] IOPS required by Asterisk for Call Recording

Amit amit at avhan.com
Wed Jan 29 06:34:48 CST 2014

Thanks Ron.
I will try to get these readings. About RAM disk, I will study on how to
create RAM disk and conduct this test again.
There is no bottleneck on network.

After 80 calls, I see call drops, delay in responding, time out,
re-transmission of SIP messages. If load is reduced, it settles again to
normal.

*Thanks & Regards,*
Amit Patkar