[asterisk-users] [HELP]: Auto-answering calls placed from call files

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Tue Jan 28 11:55:12 CST 2014

    Although I haven't tried this for this particular example, instead of
using a .call file, you could probably originate a call using Ryan Bullock's
Asterisk::AMI PERL module
http://search.cpan.org/~greenbean/Asterisk-AMI-v0.2.8. It's one of the most
valuable tools that I have and I've written literally hundreds of PERL
scripts using it. You should check it out. It's got good documentation and
examples to go along with it. I also use the AGISpeedy FastAGI package
written in PERL and there's also an AGISpeedy package written in php that is
also a valuable tool.
Regards;
John