[asterisk-users] Application Queue context that calls the extensions

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:18:14 CST 2014

app_queue dials Channels and not extensions unless your adding them to the
queue as members using a local channel.

I believe you can call Macro's and Gosubs from app_queue to set variables
before the channels are bridged.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Eduardo Leones <
eduardo at ypytecnologia.com.br> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I wonder what the default context that the Queue application uses to call
> extensions. If there is a possibility to change this into a context created
> by me possible? Would you like to get this load value to variables before
> calling the extension.
>
> tks,
>
> Eduardo
>
> --

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein