[asterisk-users] grp_lock error when compiling against pjproject

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Sat Jan 25 13:35:11 CST 2014

Hello Asterisk,

  Would someone be kind enough as to add the issue:

grp_lock error when compiling against pjproject

and solution:

delete the rogue install in /usr/local/include

To the WIKI page about installing pjsip.

I tried to update the WIKI but don't seem to have a way to do it.

I know it's not supposed to happen and I know what I did wrong, but it's hard to imagine I'll be the last person to make that mistake.

Thanks, Ira