[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11 - looking for ideas and a possible solution

James Wystead szilverthorne at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 08:44:37 CST 2014

Oh - no kidding!

What we want to do is be able to create users, voicemail accounts and some
of the basic features. Nothing fancy, I'll create the dialplan by hand of
course.

So, if I understand, I can use the chan_sip, using the old ways (Asterisk
11) and the Asterisk 11 CLI commands - that is what I'm familiar with.

I can use this and still use the new AMI/API features as well as the real
time database config?

I just want to be 100% clear - sometimes I need to hear an explanation a
couple of times before it sinks in!

Thanks