[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.7.0 not receiving registration from local address

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Wed Jan 22 07:01:56 CST 2014

Hi,

I face a problem which look like the same as David with his thread
"Asterisk not receiving call from VPN address".

I had an Asterisk (Elastix) working well in a VM (Debian Wheezy - KVM)
having IP 192.168.111.14, my phone network is in the range 192.168.10.x

I updated lately to 11.7.0 version and now no one of my phones can
register anymore to the asterisk. Ngrep as well as wireshark shows the
traffic going in on eth0 from VM, but inside Asterisk, nothing, sip set
debug ip <ip from phones> shows nothing.

This asterisk is also connected to other trunks we have outside our
network, there is no problem here, registration is fine. Problem seems
to be only with intranet addresses.

We have localnet=192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0, We add permit=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,
nothing to do :-(

Thanks for any hint

--
Daniel