[asterisk-users] Asterisk not receiving call from VPN address

Andres andres at telesip.net
Tue Jan 21 08:40:41 CST 2014

David,

It seems to me that Asterisk is not seeing/binding to your VPN
interface.  You need to debug that first.  I would set en explicit bind
statement in sip.conf to the VPN interface address and nothing else.
Then start your asterisk and watch the log messages.  It should confirm
that it cannot bind to that address. If it does bind, then try your test
again and asterisk should see the SIP packets coming in.

--
Technical Support
http://www.cellroute.net