[asterisk-users] asterisk 11.7.0: Delayed audio

Gerard Saraber gsaraber at rarcoa.com
Fri Jan 17 14:42:32 CST 2014

I wanted to chime in on this one, I posted a similar problem a while
back under the heading "Delay before audio starts" on 2/26/2013

My solution to fix this problem was to adjust my dialplan by inserting
an Answer();
So I don't think it necessarily has something to do with the strictrtp
setting.

-Gerard

--
Gerard Saraber <gsaraber at rarcoa.com>