[asterisk-users] Asterisk ignoring nat settings

Michael L. Young myoung at acsacc.com
Thu Jan 16 17:08:47 CST 2014

----- Original Message -----

The OP didn't specify which version of Asterisk he was using.  In Asterisk 1.8, "nat" was not a combinable list of options.  In Asterisk 11 it was.  So, I figured that since he was asking about "nat=force_rport,comedia" that he was on Asterisk 11 and in that version, "nat=yes" is deprecated.  I apologize about not clarifying the version that I was talking about.

Michael