[asterisk-users] patlooptest output - errors

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Wed Jan 15 11:43:17 CST 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 05:29:44PM +0000, Rodrigo Borges Pereira wrote:
> Shaun, sorry to insist on this, but this kind of diagnostic is new for me
> and extremely valuable for my support operations.
>
> You say "when configured this way".. do you mean regarding dahdi? Here's my
> system conf, based on your KB article for loop testing:
>
> shell> cat system.conf
> loadzone=us
> defaultzone=us
> span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
> clear=1-24
> span=2,0,0,esf,b8zs
> clear=25-48
>
> How could  I configure now so I can get conclusive readings for span2?

No problem. So given the above configuration, there are only two
channels that can be opened from user space, channels 1 and 25.

So if you would like to keep things configured this way and check
span 2, you would then just run patlooptest on channel 25.

If you want to run patlooptest on individual channels in the span,
configure like a PRI is normally:

loadzone=us
defaultzone=us
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24
span=2,0,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=25-47
dchan=48

Then you will be able to run patlooptest on all channels expcept 24
and 48 (which now have HDLC framing enabled on them).

--
Shaun Ruffell
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer