[asterisk-users] patlooptest output - errors

Rodrigo Borges Pereira rodrigoborgespereira at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 22:00:19 CST 2014

Ok, I'm a believer now:

shell> chrt -f 99 patlooptest /dev/dahdi/1 -t 300 -vvvvv
Using Timeout of 300 Seconds
Going for it...
Timeout achieved Ending Program
Test ran 28295 loops of 2039 bytes/loop with 0 errors

Still, any hint about this?

shell> lsof /dev/dahdi/2
shell>
shell> chrt -f 99 patlooptest /dev/dahdi/2 -t 300 -vvvvv
/dev/dahdi/2: Device or resource busy

Thanks.