[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.2.x Keeping NAT Alive

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Tue Jan 7 17:42:48 CST 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 4:32 PM, <fred.robinson at sipfusion.com> wrote:

> I'm running Asterisk 1.6.2.10, and I'm having the issue described here;
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-15721
>
> The last note says Patch "heap-fix.rev2.diff" was uploaded - was this
> Patch released, I don't see a reference for it in the thread?  Anyone
> download patch and install it?

The issue you reference shows that the patch was committed to the v1.6.2
branch with SVN revision -r261498.
The commit message mentions the patch file but it does not appear to be
attached to the issue.
You can use SVN to generate a diff file of the committed change:
svn diff -c261498 http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk > change.patch

Richard