[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.22.0 Polycom ip soundpoint sp450

motty cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 11:21:39 CST 2014

Thank you all,

After setting the phone to factory defaults, entered configuration
parameters, phone is working again. I really don't know why all sudden stop
working. at least know i have a working phone I will go thoroughly through
the logs, I hope to find the answer, if I do I will post it here.

Thank you again.