[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.22.0 Polycom ip soundpoint sp450

motty cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 10:26:16 CST 2014

Thank you all for your prompt reply,

my phone was working up until this morning it just stop subscribing to the
Asterisk server.

Version: 3.2.4.0244
phone is configure to download configuration via ftp, again it configure
right because it was working fine.

the phone icon next to the extension number is dark same as the background
so that means is not subscribing to the Asterisk server.

Thank you very much.