[asterisk-users] Get data from the SDPof SIP INVITE message

Mordechay Kaganer mkaganer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 11:17:48 CST 2014

B.H.

Hello, all

I'm using Asterisk 11.7, connected to PSTN using SIP trunk.

I'm looking for a way to get data from INVITE's SDP. Specifically, i would
like to get a value of o= for incoming call from PSTN because it contains
data about the operator that the call originates from.

I have googled for a solution and found this patch:
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-14510 which looks like
exactly what i need, but, unfortunately looks like it was abandoned or
forgotten.

The patch is against older version of chan_sip and i don't know how to
apply it against the current version. I'm not enough familiar with chan_sip
internals.

Is there any way to do this with the current version of Asterisk?

Thanks in advance!

--

Moshiach is coming very soon, prepare yourself!