[asterisk-users] Problem with "pri show channels" on rasterisk (11.7)

Rodrigo Borges Pereira rodrigoborgespereira at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:03:49 CST 2014

Indeed, I tested two more cards on this system, and I don't get the same
problem with them. Unfortunately, different models (TE122P and TE110P), but
still it seems to suggest a problem with the TE205P. Weird manifestation
though, because everything else seems ok with, even a patlooptest is just
fine. Too bad it's OOW by now :)

Thanks.